9.05.2006

Fun with Global Find and Replace


Friends, Discovery Channel viewers, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury the Crocodile Hunter, not to praise him;
The croc-hunting that men do lives after them,
The sting-ray-swiming is oft interréd with their bones,
So let it be with The Crocodile Hunter….
The noble Larry King
Hath told you the Crocodile Hunter was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath the Crocodile Hunter answered it….
Here, under leave of Larry King and the rest,
(For Larry King is an honourable man;
So are they all; all honourable men)
Come I to speak in the Crocodile Hunter's funeral….
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
But Larry King says he was ambitious;
And Larry King is an honourable man….
He hath brought many captives home to Australia,
Whose ransoms did the general coffers fill:
Did this in the Crocodile Hunter seem ambitious?
When that the poor have cried, the Crocodile Hunter hath wept:
Ambition should be made of sterner stuff:
Yet Larry King says he was ambitious;
And Larry King is an honourable man.
You all did see that on the Discovery Channel
I thrice presented him a kingly crown,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this ambition?
Yet Larry King says he was ambitious;
And, sure, he is an honourable man
I speak not to disprove what Larry King spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did love him once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason….
Bear with me; My heart is in the coffin there with the Crocodile Hunter,
And I must pause till it come back to me.

4 comments:

Winter said...

Et tu, Brian?

Brian Hinshaw said...

Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres.

Brian Hinshaw said...

All of Gaul is divided into three parts.

Brian Hinshaw said...

Allay ofay Allgay isay ivideday intway hureetray artspay.