3.23.2006

Watch the Skies

I am so getting a DeNiro-in-Cape Fear-sized tattoo of this on my back.

Okay, so it won't be DeNiro-sized, and it won't even be a tattoo. But I will draw it on the back of my hand with a Sharpie over lunch.

For the official Snakes on a Plane logo, it seems an awful lot like a caduceus. Perhaps the snakes are trying to heal the plane. Or better, the snakes on a plane are trying to heal us.

Badgers, badgers, badgers....

------

Today's Journal-Sentinel reminds us that alien species remain a threat. I had to read through the article three times before I recognized that they are speaking of zebra mussels and not laser-toting martains. I suppose "foriegn species" is too live-wired?

1 comment:

Winter said...

Are we sure these are alien species, not one of the human-animal hybrids bush lite has been warning about? Maybe he was right all the long. The man is a genius!!!