- Synedoche, New York, a film
- Sag Harbor, a novel by Colson Whitehead
- The Other Side of the Mirror: Bob Dylan Live at the Newport Folk Festival 1963-1965, a documentary film
- Grey Gardens, a documentary film
- Life After People, both a book and a documentary film
- April, a month, w/r/t cruelty
- Sinisitis, an infection, and it's unrelenting campaign upon the nerve endings of my top right incisors
- "I did it!", an exclamation, coming from a three-year-old.
- My wife, a superhero, who advances on all fronts as her husband lies in bed complaining of fever and congested sinuses.
- "I got all the f*cking work I need," an imaginary utterance, and its imaginary uttering throughout the month of April, which is, as Abraham Lincoln said, so cruel.
- The glazed cruellers in the Student Union, very likely the best pure product our university produces.
The Smart Money's On Harlow
Here are some things I'd like to discuss with you, as soon as I have the time: