2.05.2009

Will It Go Round In Circles?

Some pictures from January and February, taken between colds and fevers:

Sam graduated to tighty-whities, or as they are called around our house, "Big Boys."  Caleb remains mostly uninterested in the potty.

"Boy, the way Glenn Miller played"      "Songs that made the Hit Parade"

Exploring Toddler Property Law over doughnuts at Noah's house.

Caleb helps his foster mother Mary with her daughter Asia.

Sam feels pretty, witty, and wise, putting on make-up at the kid-friendly
Stonefire Pizza in New Berlin, WI, now also home to the New Cabaret.

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride

'Til I get to the bottom and I see you again.

Crashed out in the new mini-van on the way home.  (Note Sam's make-up.)

With Mommy and Dawn the hygenist at the office of our dentist.

The proud owners of twenty teeth each, with Mom and Grandpa, both of whom have at least that many.

No comments: