7.22.2008

Always Crashing in the Same Car

Monpon tagged for a meme -- a first for me. After reviewing the 6-word memoir genre, it seemed to me that many (such as Hemingway's) seemed to move towards regret, which was my first instinct too. I considered If I finished that damn novel... and Should have stuck with piano lessons, but neither really summarize my life in an accurate way. So I'm going to go with:

At long last, a peer group.

If you're linked on the right, consider yourself tagged. If you used to write a blog called the Black Cheeto, you should get back in the game...

Also fun: following tags backwards...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic, thanks so much for playing the meme! I enjoyed meeting your family and reading your blog today:)

Anonymous said...

At least you're in good company.

Mine would probably be
Must have some more therapy please.

Trevor said...

I actually tuned in for an update on The Savage Detectives. It sounds like it might be a book that I might find interesting. The picture is great though....very fitting.

Brian Hinshaw said...

This week's New Yorker (and last week's) and a friend's movie script have interrupted The Savage Detectives, so you'll have to stay tuned for that...

Anonymous said...

I just have not had anything to say for around 18 months.
You know me, I'd rather stay quite and be thought the fool...
Who the hell am I kidding. I'm just lazy.

Emme said...

Huh. I know the Black Cheeto and I really need to correct his spelling. Quite and Quiet. Not the same thing. Love the guy, but someone needs to say something.

Anonymous said...

Gahhh?