6.17.2008

All's I've Got Is Photograph

Sam hunting bugs.
In the Ball Jump at the Maryland Ave. School Fun Fair. Amelia Otjen watched, making further note of the recklessness of men.

Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk

In the hammock with Cousin Aidan at Uncle Eric's/Aunt Kim's.

Daring Young Men on the Flying Trapeze

Father's Day 2008, with my Dad and my sons.

Aidan mostly followed the order to aim only at feet and never at adults.

Power Stance Aidan Action Figure Comes Complete With Super-Soaking Aqua-Wand

Caleb, whose interest in water tables and hoses puts him here in his fourth outfit of the day. By the third outfit, we figured we could forego pants.

Aidan and Sam set out to make a mud stream. Because, you know, you can't get enough regional flooding. Sorry, rivers of the Midwest!

(My brother owned the Def Leppard record from which the post title is borrowed. I owned even more embarrassing records, but if he wants to reveal them he'll need to start his own dang blog.)

No comments: