2.04.2008

Super Tuesday: The Home Game

My predictions:


Alabama: Clinton. Huckabee.
Alaska: Obama. McCain.
Arizona: Clinton. McCain.
Arkansas: Clinton. Huckabee.
California: Obama. Romney. (I'm predicting an upset!)
Colorado: Obama. Romney.
Connecticut: Clinton. McCain.
Delaware: Clinton. McCain.
Georgia: Obama. McCain.
Idaho (D only): Obama.
Illinois: Obama. McCain.
Massachusetts: Clinton. Romney.
Minnesota: Clinton. McCain.
Missouri: Clinton. McCain.
Montana (R only): Huckabee.
New Jersey: Clinton. McCain.
New Mexico (D only): Obama.
New York: Clinton. McCain.
North Dakota: Clinton. McCain.
Oklahoma: Clinton. McCain.
Tennessee: Clinton. Huckabee.
Utah: Obama. Romney.
West Virginia (R only): Huckabee.
and American Samoa (D only): Obama.

Wednesday will see Obama and Clinton in a statistical deadheat, with McCain the clear Republican nominee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think (hope) you are right. A statistical dead heat is exactly what I am hoping for as well. I know Obama will beat McCain, I am not so sure Clinton will.

I believe that if it becomes a dead heat after Tuesday Obama has the momentum, and better late momentum than early momentum.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone heard if Gus Hall is running again?

Erin said...

It's very pretty.
But, how come you didn't use any chartreuse?
I like that color.

Brian Hinshaw said...

I didn't use chartreuse because I don't know what that is. I'm simple-minded and can only recognize primary and secondary colors.

Besides, you can't be choosey about colors when you're stealing graphics from the Wikipedia entry for Super Tuesday...

Schnar said...

Grunt, um - Erghhh!