1.02.2008

Meeting Santa (a tragedy in three acts)

I assure you, Mr. Nicholas, it's nothing personal.

Still -- have you considered a good shave? There's been a lot of improvements in personal hygiene in the last century or so, and many of us are beginning to think there's no real reason for excessive facial hair in the 21st century. I'm sure the red suit and the white fluff was all the rage in the 1860's, but we've come a long way since chattel slavery, hardtack, and the vapors.
Some folks object to the Gillette company for testing their products on animals, but given your reindeer practices, I don't suppose that would bother you. In any case, I highly recommend their "Mach 3" razor and "Edge" gel-based shaving cream.
And we could probably update the color scheme to colors outside the "mighty white" and the "cherry red." I like black and orange myself:
I know this might cross into issues with Halloween or, you know, trademark infringement, but I'm sure between yourself, Mrs. Claus-Nicholas, and all the elves, you'll come up with something...

Enjoy the off-season. See you next year!

No comments: