5.02.2006

I Wasn’t Looking Too Good But I Was Feeling Real Well


Keith Richards fell out of a palm tree in Fiji, but he's alright now. In fact, he's a gas.

According to the BBC:

Richards, 62, suffered "mild concussion" after reportedly falling out of a coconut tree while on holiday in Fiji with bandmate Ronnie Wood.

News Quiz:
Put these Keith Richards utterances in their proper order.
1. "'Ospital? I don't need no bleedin' 'ospital!"
2. "Ronnie, why're you always doin' what I'm doin'? 'Slike you're me shadow or summat. Get your own damn coccoa-nut tree."
3. "Whup!"
4. "Lookit 'at tree, Ronnie. 'Fwee had a monkey, I could ast it to climb that tree and get us a coccoa-nut!"
5. "Oooh. Me achin' noggin!"
6. "Here, monkey monkey monkey!"
7. "Whose blood is this?"
8. "Gorram monkeys never come when called."
9. "Whatta ya mean, 'concussion?' Ron bleedin' Wood ain't got concussion!"
10. "What kinda resort serves a mai tai in a plastic gorram cup? We oughter be drinkin' out of coccoa-nuts, if all was right and proper!"
11. "Ronnie bleedin' Wood pushed me out of a gorram coccoa-nut tree!"
12. "..."

For Bonus Credit, answer the following:
What could Keith Richards do or say that would suggest to you that he was behaving abnormally, and may have a concussion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»